Loans are crucial to the expansion and growth of small businesses. Whether your business is acquiring funds from a local bank or a private lender, many of these institutions will require life insurance on the business owner(s) as security for the loan.
In most cases, inexpensive term life insurance policies that offer guaranteed level rates for the duration of the loan can be purchased to satisfy this requirement. When buying life insurance to secure a loan, the company pays the premiums, owns the policy and is the named beneficiary.
In most cases, inexpensive term life insurance policies that offer guaranteed level rates for the duration of the loan can be purchased to satisfy this requirement. When buying life insurance to secure a loan, the company pays the premiums, owns the policy and is the named beneficiary.
Besides the other benefits of life insurance this is another feature that I came to know about it from your post. I haven't faced such kind of situation in which I have to give my life insurance policy as security.
ReplyDeleteExcellent post and this is valuable because when we are talking this kind of topic we are not easily give our trust. Big thanks to you! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep the great posts coming! I'm really enjoying reading them. It gives me food for thought, for sure.
ReplyDelete